Artists, this is your chance to express your heart for all to see! We are looking for positive images such as (but not limited to) visual representations of joy, hope and love. We have 12 metal heart sculptures which will be installed outdoors in designated locations throughout
historic, downtown Dade City, FL
Information and Entry Guidelines:
1. Theme : Take Heart!
2. Size: Actual sculpture is aluminum 36"h x 36"w x 6d" (approx. weight 40lbs)
3. Heart must maintain it's original profile: no cutting or assemblage permitted.
4. All artwork must be original by the artist and able to be translated into acrylic paint application onto the metal sculpture, if selected.
5. Deadline for entry: November 14, 2020
6. Acceptance notifications will be sent on or before November 21, 2020.
At that time, selected artists will receive complete guidelines for pick up, painting & delivery of hearts to DCCA. (Artists: please be prepared to have a vehicle to accommodate pick up & delivery of the sculpture if your sketch is selected.)
7. If selected, you are agreeing to authorize us to use your name, image, as well as samples of your work, for purposes of promoting and advertising our project.
Dade City Center for the Arts is a family friendly nonprofit.
Submissions will be judged by the Dade City Center for the Arts board of directors.
DCCA has the right to accept or reject any/all applicants.
Submission of an application does NOT guarantee or constitute acceptance to participate in the show.
DCCA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations
Judges’ decisions are final.